Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bear with Me, I'm new at this:D

Okay well here goes again. I am not very faithful in posting on here because of all the other things going on. Also we only have slow speed internet and it takes a while. I am at the library now and maybe I should make this an every Wednesday thing and try to post once a week.
I am trying to do what Lisa is doing, to loose weight and to be more healthy. I am training for a 5K in Overeisel at the end of May. I ran it last year without much training and would like to do better this year. Abby is running it with me. She is involved in Girls on the Run. We did it together last year without walking (that was our goal). Now this year maybe we can try to improve on our time.
Along with everyone else spring is a busy time at our house. Tom has baseball practice twice a week. Paul is busy planting and he plays ball 2 nights a week too. Abby has Girls on the Run, Becky & Joe just go along with whatever we are doing. Abby & Paul also have bee hives to keep the Feyen's supplied with fresh honey. They have to take care of them a couple times each week too. Among all this we still try to eat together a couple times each week.
I need someone to tell me how to post pictures of here. I can't figure it out and have a lot to put out here from Minnesota and just the kids in general.

1 comment:

  1. In Overisel really? like 2 minutes from my house?? We will need to come and cheer you on! Love the updates whenever we can get them. I understand theh business, totally. To post pictures there is an icon on the top of the post box. There will be a pop up box that allows you to browse your computer for pictures.

    ReplyDelete